Sunday 19 September 2010

Johnny Paycheck - Slide Off Of your Satin Sheets LP (1977)

Photobucket

1: Slide Off Your Satin Sheets
2: If You Could Hold My Heart
3: I've Got Them Looking In The Mirror
4: Hank (You Tried To Tell Me)
5: I'm The Only Hell (Mama Ever Raised)
6: You're Still On My Mind
7: I Did The Right Thing
8: Woman (You Better Love Me)
9: You're Gonna Be The Cowboy
10: (To Be So Sad) She's Still Lookin' Good

Forget Johnny Cash, Johnny Paycheck is the greatest country singer ever. Period... Slide Off Of Your Satin Sheets is one of Paychecks best albums, infact its one of the greatest albums ever. Featuring some real country outlaw classics like 'The Only Hell (Mama Ever Raised)', and sweet country ballads like 'I Did The Right Thing' & 'Slide Off Of Your Satin Sheets', this album will have you hooked straight away... Go on, give it a try...

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?66i9d5sqf55qpff

No comments:

Post a Comment