Tuesday 21 September 2010

Bad Religion - No Control (1989)

Photobucket
1989 Epitaph E-86406-2

1: Change Of Ideas
2: Big Bang
3: No Control
4: Sometimes I Feel Like
5: Automatic Man
6: I Want To Conquer The World
7: Sanity
8: Henchman
9: It Must Look Pretty Appealing
10: You
11: Progress
12: I Want Something More
13: Anxiety
14: Billy
15: The World Won't Stop

The second punk album I ever bought around 1990 - still holds strong as one of my all time faves - and the second installment from which is commonly referred to as one of BR's 'Holy Trinity' LPs (along with 'Suffer' and 'Against the Grain'). With more hooks than Abu Hamza on a fishing boat this badboy rocks like a muthafucka - raw, fast, ballsy, and lashings and lashings of 'oozing aaarhhs' just the way I like it. As soon as I heard it there was no turning back - the whole punk rock rollercoaster just blew up for me. Many a classic on here - 'Automatic Man', 'Change of Ideas' 'You' - all are little belters! Makes me reminisce way back to the heady days of school, skating and month-long parties and this baby was always a regular rockin from tha ghetto blaster as we shredded Wm Low's carpark or on the turntable as we tried smoking more banana skins. Tracks even featured on the Paper Bag Man flicks - we all loved this album - lots ... and still do. A essential classic you've probably already heard but maybe not in a while, so treat yourself... go on.

- Mr DeAd X

Download Mediafire file: http://www.mediafire.com/?aevpdwqy4uylv9x

No comments:

Post a Comment