Saturday 18 September 2010

The Fuckers - Block Party 7" (1992)

Photobucket
1992, Sup Pop (Green Vinyl)

1: Block Party
2: A Godamn Anthem About Man

I was probably doing my GCSEs when I first heard this. An angry as hell slab of green vinyl, busting with balaclavas & violence. A lot of stuff on Sub-Pop at the time was grungey and heavy, this was just raw and nasty punk, kinda like an even nastier version of The Dwarves (who to be honest, I have my suspicions are behind this band, but I don't know for sure. Its probably definatley a side project band by some dudes anyhoo). Took me nearly 20 years to track down a copy of this all for my very own, and it still puts the hairs on my neck up. I wanna reach for that crack pipe and break something...

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?r7vfukvq1lw1dgv

No comments:

Post a Comment